[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Lecture Notes

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Tue Feb 6 16:32:31 EST 2007

I am just catching up with this thread ... what can I say - absolute
bullshit.

We use the technology to COLLABORATE and to enrich the learning of the
collective group, and the reward is a slap in the face.

Does this "copyright" decision have ramifications for anyone presenting at
conferences or PD events?

Mark, a big thankyou from the IT Teaching community, your efforts have
been appreciated by teachers and students alike.

Grrr

Margaret