[Year 12 IT Apps] copyright

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 6 09:52:02 EST 2007

Christophersen, Paula P wrote:

<snip>

> In the case being discussed, the 2006 IPM assessment report was being
> quoted. This report is available on the VCAA website at:
> http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/infoprocess/assessreports/2006/infoprocessmgmtnovassessrpt06.pdf

"Quoted?"  No.  I included state average statistics that I calculated
*myself* from the performance statistics printouts given to me by our
VASS manager.  I never quoted a single word from the assessment report.
  Until I saw the link above I didn't know it had even been published.

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253

Moderator: IPM Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.