[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Lecture Notes

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 5 20:20:08 EST 2007

Suggest that the only response in a free society is peaceful civil disobedience.
It is obviously a case for a formal governmental protest from our representative bodies - schools, VITTA to
the Minister (and the opposition)
Happy to host the material on my personal site and would love to see the VCAA try to defend this action in
public.
Silence is consent....
All it takes for evil to triumph  etc etc

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617