[Year 12 IT Apps] Cross-marking partner from another school needed

Jeffrey Lynn jslynn at optusnet.com.au
Sun Feb 4 22:42:44 EST 2007

Hi all.

Having waited to see what my final numbers were to be, I now find that I
have only four students doing IT Apps across both schools. Previously I have
been able to combine the numbers and keep it all in house but now find that
I need a partner to cross mark my work.

I would prefer that it be someone in a line from St Kilda East, where my
schools are, to Blackburn South, where I live ... but beggars can't be
choosers! I would appreciate any offers.

Also, there is one more fly in the ointment: I can't plan on doing the
Outcome 1 SAC until early in Term 2, the reason being that in the boys'
school (Yeshivah) we currently have no computer lab. We expect the rebuilt
lab to be available from mid-February but (pessimistically) I'm not counting
on it all being fully operational until March. For religious reasons I'm not
allowed to have the boys in the girls' school so my hands are somewhat tied.
The students know the drill though and are willing to work according to our
needs.

Still any offers?  :-)

Cheers,

Jeff Lynn,
Yeshivah College and Beth Rivkah Ladies College.,
East St Kilda.
Mobile number 0418 510 706 (leave a message if I can't answer - I don't
return calls I don't recognise if there's no message).