[Year 12 IT Apps] Study Scores

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:44:37 EST 2007

Same here with results tailing off to the teens. I managed to get them to
the exam finish line with only one not turning up, nice for a change. Exam
results plotted against their outcomes makes for a good line of best fit so
I guess they ended up with what we expected. .. still, we can only do our
best to inspire them to higher grades although I miss the past when we had
more A's.

Numbers have gone up with more girls interested in studying IT. We now have
again two VCE IT classes at year 11 and one ITA at year 12 and a scattering
of new middle school IT classes. WOOT!

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au