[Year 12 IT Apps] Subject scaling???? Anyone know how SD and ITAwere treated this year?

Athena SPYRATOS SP at boxhillhs.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 20 08:53:43 EST 2007

Karl.
Go to the VTAC site located at http://www.vtac.edu.au/ and type scaling in the search bar.
Regards,
Athena.

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Karl Blake
Sent: Wed 19/12/2007 4:11 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List; IT APPS IT Apps; Year 11 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Year 12 IT Apps] Subject scaling???? Anyone know how SD and ITAwere treated this year?

Hi All, does anyone know which way the subject scaling was applied to SD and ITA this year?  I had hoped that the new Study Design would address the scaling down issue that was a problem with Information Systems and IP&M but the exams seemed a little on the easy side so I'm expecting the same treatment this year.

Regards,

Karl Blake

Distance Education Centre Victoria

315 Clarendon Street Thornbury 3071