[Year 12 IT Apps] FW: language

Judee Hobbs judee.hobbs at lowanna.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 19 11:30:51 EST 2007

  _____

From: Judee Hobbs [mailto:judee.hobbs at lowanna.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 December 2007 10:34 AM
To: 'sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au'
Subject: language

I also must add, with that student that got 45, his Enter score was only
about 78. So, I was very pleased. The other results were similar.

I also, for the first time, used C# from the Microsoft Visual Studio
package, and the programming inclined students and I really enjoyed it.

Next year ITA is running, so I teach a subject for the first time again.
Still worried about how to tackle that Unit 3 Outcome 2 with the "virtual
teams". Any advice/ideas about how this was approached.

I have as yet not had much time to prepare for next year. We still have
students here right now. As I type I am taking an extra of about 8 Year 8
students who are playing dominoes etc.

Judee Forscutt-Hobbs

Lowanna College