[Year 12 IT Apps] Study Scores

Bird, Michael F bird.michael.f at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 18 11:10:52 EST 2007

At my school (Cobram) the results are not released to staff. In fact to
see your class results you must go to Prin's office and read them; you
cannot copy or read other classes! Pathetic and insulting to the
teachers involved. To me this is a massively over-the-top application of
the Privacy laws, and it is not the purpose for which they were
introduced. So Frank -- I don't know, because the Principal has been
tied up with interviews all day today and yesterday. Maybe tomorrow?