[Year 12 IT Apps] Goodbye, Farewell, Adios!

Gales, Graham W gales.graham.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 14 12:08:16 EST 2007

Keith, Keith, say it ain't so ...

On behalf of myself and my students over the past year, thanks very much ... my classes have been enriched by the resources you have shared and the inspiration you have engendered ...

may every day be full of challenges and adventures ...
may the sun shine brightly wherever you are and on whatever you are doing ...
may every dog you meet wag its tail in joy and friendship ...

Graham Gales
Bright P-12 College