[Year 12 IT Apps] Goodbye, Farewell, Adios!

P. Barrera pbarrera at ozemail.com.au
Fri Dec 14 00:29:33 EST 2007

Dear Keith,

You will be missed tremendously. Your tenacity, your altruism and
willingness to help others will never be matched. Yep, the list will go
on,
. but you will be immortalised by many of us that do admire you and
were touched by your commitment.

Best of luck unknown, well known mate!!!

Enjoy your retirement!!

Cheers,

Patricio Barrera
I have not taught ITA for the last 3 years but still enjoy the list