[Year 12 IT Apps] My VITTA conference presentation online...

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 12:02:10 EST 2007

Just had time to actually look at this stuff. WOW. Thanks so much. I'm taking Software Development next year after a years break and this is just what I need.

Ms Robyn Dunn
ICT Co-Ordinator
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194
Please consider carefully before printing this email.

>>> Mark Kelly <kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au> 21/11/2007 5:10 pm >>>
Please visit http://vceit.com to download my Powerpoints for ITA and
year 11 IT presentations.

Hope they help.

Cheers

Mark

kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085 Fax +613 9578 9253

1. Education is an admirable thing, but remember that nothing that is
worth knowing can be taught - Oscar Wilde
2. I make trouble.  You want some? - Mark Kelly