[Year 12 IT Apps] 2007 IT Apps Exam

Sullivan, Glenn M sullivan.glenn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 5 10:33:37 EST 2007

Hello

Our school did not teach IT Apps in 2007 but it will be running in 2008.

As such we did not receive a copy of the 2007 exam.

If there is anyone out there with an electronic copy if the 2007 IT Apps exam could you please forward it to me at sullivan.glenn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au, or if you only have a hard copy could you please post it to me at:

Wonthaggi Secondary College
McBride Avenue
Wonthaggi, 3995

Thankyou