[Year 12 IT Apps] (no subject)

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:09:17 EST 2007

Hi,

I am looking for employment for next year. Currently I am employed as a VCE
IT teacher and have no work for next year. This year I taught IT
Applications for units 1,2,3,4 with success.
 I am an experienced IT teacher and used to teach IT at Tafe for 5 years.

The school I work at has changed its policy on IT and is not employing well
qualified staff (a library staff member will have my job IT).

 Anyway I am looking for a IT position in schools or anywhere. If you
 know of anything or can pass my details onto anyone else, then this
 will be appreciated. I wish to have a job and pay on the holidays so
 I am trying everything.