[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Apple Laptops

David Howard DHoward at padua.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Dec 5 09:48:57 EST 2007

The Apple website has an Educational discount section. Its about 10%
off. You don't even need to show any form of ID to prove that you are a
teacher! I ordered my Macbook through this method and 18 months on it is
still purring along perfectly. Touch wood! I would never go back to PC.
I only wish we had them here...

David Howard
Padua College