[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA study design query

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:55:32 EST 2007

If I get hit by a bus, I certainly hope that my colleagues don't all
suddenly run to check the backup tapes, network documentation or if I left
any homework.

Some dignity first please.

Regards Roland

PS: Why a bus? .. Why not explosive UPS failure, stray server radiation or
crushed under a falling cardboard box?

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au