[Year 12 IT Apps] OH&S Management Plan for ICT

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Aug 16 08:27:43 EST 2007

Hello Lucy,

you can have a look at the IT Policy that we have written (but is also due
to be updated this year) for the students. It's in pretty straight forward
terminolgy. It appears in the school diary and the students / carers need to
sign it at the beginning of the year.

For the "bigger" things like network maintenance, etc, I'll try and get it
off the systems guys.

Litsa