[Year 12 IT Apps] Show file extensions?

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 15 20:58:04 EST 2007

I am aware of this problem and in my school where this is a problem it is due to information dictated by the department themselves and not my technicians...   I am trying to see what I can do to assist in changing this.. as some of the deet rollout of windows does not allow things it is as if they have changed the system...

well that is my 2 cents worth..

cheers
Debra McDonald
Network Manager