[Year 12 IT Apps] VITTA VCE IT Student Exam Prep Day - Sunday 19/8

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 15 12:46:02 EST 2007

If you wait another couple of weeks, you can not only get the
AUTOGRAPHED and BOXED limited edition of 'The Leading Edge: IT
Applications', but also the action figures and a trailer of the movie
based on the book, featuring Tom Cruise and Britney Spears.

Britney plays Section B of Trial Examination 2 and gets to dance during
the glossary.

Russell Edwards wrote:

> On 15/08/2007, at 10:02 AM, Mark Scott wrote:
>
>> Dear hardworking, longsuffering fellow teachers
>>
>> I have complied a brief list of sources fro Yr 12 Practice ITA exams
>> (see below).
>>
>> If you know of any other sources please add to the list and reply
>
> I've just ordered for our library an excellent new book by Mark Kelly,
> on VCE IT revision and exam preparation, complete with practice exams. I
> had to hand the demo copy back and our copy hasn't arrived yet, but I'm
> sure now that I've raised it, it would not be inappropriate of Mark to
> fill us in on the details!
>
> Russell

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253