[Year 12 IT Apps] On-screen user documentation

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 11:59:42 EST 2007

I reckon the BOS will have a plethora of examples for its next update on the topic of VISUAL THINKING for this one folks!
Similarly, the 'on screen product'  is generating lots of approaches. Its great to see how different teachers are approaching it.

Wonder which direction they (BOS/VCAA) will go?

Very interesting......

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."