[Year 12 IT Apps] Query on Excel

Geoff Moss geoffmoss37 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Aug 13 09:19:29 EST 2007

Hi Diane

First decide on the cells you want to be able to enter data into.  Then go to Format\cells\protection and then unlock the cells you have selected.

Once you have unlocked all the cells you wish to be able to enter data into you can then protect the remainder of the worksheet by going to Tools\Protection\Protect Sheet.

Geoff Moss
RMIT