[Year 12 IT Apps] New Microsoft Licensing Agreement

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Thu Aug 9 12:07:55 EST 2007

I spent a period with the new Office 2007. And whilst there are some
pretty nifty features, it is so dramatically different to the current
version that there would have to be a serious PD effort by the school to
shift everyone onto it. I just didn't find it very intuitive at all ...

2cents worth

Margaret