[Year 12 IT Apps] POL Planning for 08

Shaun Turner turnesh at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Wed Aug 8 11:43:28 EST 2007

depends on your system

POL's are "Positions of Leadership" it faculty co-ordinators, heads of house

answer to original question, no, but we are doing it as part of out 5 year review processes

Shaun Turner
Nagle College

>>> "Meadows, Roslyn M" <Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au> 7/08/2007 5:40 pm >>>

POL = Pretty Old Learners, Poor Overweight Ladies?

Principles of Learning but usually POLT - Principles of Learning & Teaching

Roslyn Meadows | Bentleigh Secondary College | 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062