[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: Computer rollover

Dave & Marree Mitchell davemarree at optusnet.com.au
Tue Aug 7 08:21:11 EST 2007

Dear all

I have to prepare a report to the finance committee in relation to our
computer rollover programme. We currently do not have a set plan in motion
and I would like to have consistency in updating our equipment. I would like
to know the following information:

1. Approximate number of computers you have

2. Approximate number of students

3. Number of years to roll over computers.

Please send your response to david.mitchell at kds.vic.edu.au

If anyone has sample rollover reports they would be happy to share that were
presented to their Finance Committee I would appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Dave

David Mitchell
Head of ICT

The King David School
Magid Institute - Senior School
PO Box 286
Malvern Victoria
PH  : 8508 9600
FAX : 8508 9625
WEB : http:// <http://www.kds.vic.edu.au/> www.kds.vic.edu.au

Disclaimer
This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility
in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of
care by the School. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in
this email message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the
attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the
user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.
This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this
email is strictly prohibited. If this email has been received in error, then
please notify The King David School immediately and destroy the original
message. Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
The King David School.