[Year 12 IT Apps] duration of SACS

Lappin, Jason M lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 6 15:08:27 EST 2007

Hi all
Is there anyone out there who has been able to come up with an activity for the Visual Representation aspect of the task. There have probably been a number sent through to this list but I did not have internet access for a while and as a result I got way behind with my mail!
Cheers
Jason Lappin
VCE IT Apps teacher
Rutherglen High School