[Year 12 IT Apps] Task 3 - final exam

tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au tony at star.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 13:41:50 EST 2007

Maggie,

It's obvious.... (tongue in cheek)

Students will be required to document their progress throughout the exam
retracing the decisions that they had made during the 2 hour period and
evaluating the effectiveness of the strategies they used.

;-)

Cheers,
TJ

At 01:17 PM 2/08/2007, you wrote:
>OK. We, as a group, are all over the place here. What kind of question
>could possibly be asked on the final exam regarding the Key Knowledge
>points which deal with visualising thinking?
>
>Can we start a thread with possible ones?
>
>Maggie

_______________________________________
This email and any attachments may be
confidential and, if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information in this mail.  If received in error,
please notify us immediately and delete the
email and all copies.

The college does not guarantee that this email
is virus free or error free. Any attached files are
provided and may only be used on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether
caused by the negligence of the sender or not.

The content and opinions in this email are not
necessarily those of Star of the Sea College Inc.

--
This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the

intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this

mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the

Email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this Email is virus

free or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on

the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or

consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached

files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content