[Year 12 IT Apps] The Leading Edge for IT Apps (Harcourt Education)

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 10:38:33 EST 2007

I have to agree - I just got my copy this morning and as soon as I have my
ITA class today, I will be encouraging my girls to do the same thing. At
this stage, it is my first 07-10 exam resource as I throw out all old course
material when the course is re-accredited.

I don't like to mix things up.

[no vesting here either],
litsa