[Year 12 IT Apps] MS Access help!

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Fri Apr 27 17:32:57 EST 2007

Hi Ben,

Difficult to give you an answer without knowing the complete structure of
your database.

You can do it either via a query including a calculated field or you can do
a calculation on the order form.

Do you want to store the calculated result in your database? If not, why
not? and If so then where? This does have an effect on the way you carry out
the calculation.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood