[Year 12 IT Apps] Virtual Teams Prototype - User Doc

asiara at melbpc.org.au asiara at melbpc.org.au
Fri Apr 27 13:59:48 EST 2007

> Thanks Scott! What a wonderful resource!! It has taken me a while to get
my head around exactly what is being asked in this outcome!! Your resource
has given me a different perspective.
Thank you for your work.
Antoinette :-)
Thought some people might like this User Documentation on how to make a
> Knowledge share Virtual Team web site through FrontPage.
>
> Made this over the holidays so I hope not too many mistakes :)
>
> It has also help me by trialling Groove (Google it) and Share Point.
>
> Cheers
>
> Scotty
>
> Scott Vaughan | Information Technology
> Bendigo Senior Secondary College | PO Box 545 |
> Bendigo | Victoria | 3550
>
> ' (03) 54431222 | 7 (03) 54414548 |
> * vaughan.scott at bssc.edu.au <mailto:vaughan.scott at bssc.edu.au>
>

> Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be privileged and
confiden> tial information intended solely for the use of the recipient.
Bendigo
Se> nior Secondary College cannot assure the recipient that the integrity
of
> this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors,
vir> uses, interception or interference. Any representations or opinions
expre> ssed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
of
ina> ppropriate or received in error please notify abuse at bssc.edu.au

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server