[Year 12 IT Apps] Dreamweaver help again!

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:45:35 EST 2007

Contact Lab.3000 <http://lab.3000.com.au/index.jsp>.  They are an
educational facility based in the city funded by the Vic Gov and RMIT.  I
used their services recently for a refresher course in DreamWeaver and found
the course and presenters were excellent.  Resources could be reused with my
classes and excellent follow up service if required.

No favours in return for this plug.

 Joseph Papaleo

On 27/04/07, Antonia Caridi <ACaridi at sac.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> I don't have solutions at this stage Lesley but just to let you know I am
> new to Dreamweaver too and am having some problems with CSS too - I am
> actually developing a whole tutorial/work task that incorporates Dreamweaver
> mechanics and requirements for Unit 3 O2 - will post it when finished -
> still some things to work out.
>
> Antonia
>
> Haven't seen any Dreamweaver PD around lately!
>
> Antonia Caridi
> Sacre Coeur
> 172 Burke Road
> Glen Iris 3146
> Telephone 9885 4501
> Fax 9885 5936
>

> èµ__________________________________________________________________________________
> This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the
> intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information in this
> email. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
> the email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this email is
> virus or error free. Any attached files are provided and may only be used on
> the basis that the recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage
> or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email
> and/or attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
> not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of
> Sacre Coeur.

> and

Joseph Papaleo

Computers & 21C Eduk8n