[Year 12 IT Apps] Dreamweaver help again!

Lesley Humphries humples at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 27 11:39:56 EST 2007

HELP!!
I am new to Dreamweaver and new to CSS and I have a problem! I have copied some style sheets from the internet, and applied them to a basic HTML page. In Dreamweaver, it appears that all of the colours, text etc that is meant to change does change, but then when I view in browser, it is still just a plain HTML page! What am I doing wrong!

BTW, do other schools recognise that IT teachers might need a bit more PD than other teachers?

Thanks, Lesley

Ms Lesley Humphries
Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Santa Maria College