[Year 12 IT Apps] ABC - difference of opinion

Fiona Orr Fiona.Orr at wesleycollege.net
Thu Apr 26 12:34:41 EST 2007

Thanks for your repsonse guys
Fiona

Fiona Orr
Senior School Learning Technology Co ordinator
St Kilda Road Campus
Wesley College Melbourne
Tel:  + 61 3 8102 6493
fiona.orr at wesleycollege.net

>>> bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au 24/04/2007 10:34:25 am >>>
IMHO don't think it was worthwhile watching for free.
Instead of "Difference of Opinion" I think "Listen to ME Stating the
Bleeding Obvious" would have been more apt.
Maybe if you were a parent or didn't work with kids it might have been

interesting, but for those of us who deal with this stuff daily it was
waste of time.
Cameron

Fiona Orr wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I forgot this was on last night.  For those of you who watched it is
it
> worthwhile purchasing?
>
> Thanks
> Fiona
>
> Fiona Orr
> Senior School Learning Technology Co ordinator
> St Kilda Road Campus
> Wesley College Melbourne
> Tel:  + 61 3 8102 6493
> fiona.orr at wesleycollege.net

> Sapere Aude - Dare To Be Wise
>
> Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent
school
> developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
> - to know
> - to do
> - to live with
> - to be
> with innovation and wisdom
>
> ABN 38 994 068 473  CRICOS 00354G

> This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named
> above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If
> you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.
> If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to
Wesley
> College and destroy the original message.

Authority and
Teachers Association Inc

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education.
Authority and
Teachers Association Inc