[Year 12 IT Apps] CSS Help

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 23 12:49:56 EST 2007

I have an online CSS tutorial I use with my year 11 students. Here is
the link http://www.jlsavage.net and click on my "Year 11" tab. The link
to "Review web authoring" will take you there. I also have some good
links on the year 11 page. Eric Meyers' stuff is where I started.

Laurie

On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 09:11:22PM +1000, Lesley Humphries mentioned: