[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: OT e learning plans

Biggins, Leanne D biggins.leanne.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 20 09:09:51 EST 2007

Thanks Margaret - following it up
Leanne

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Fusinato, Margaret M
Sent: Fri 20/04/2007 8:19 AM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Year 12 IT Apps] RE: OT e learning plans

Hello Leanne

Have you had a look at the new model?

 <https://www.edumail.vic.gov.au/mail/biggins.leanne.d/Drafts/RE:%20%5BYear%=
2012%20IT%20Apps%5D%20RE:%20OT%20e%20learning%20plans.EML/1_multipart/image0=
02.jpg> eLearning Planning Guidelines http://elearning.education.vic.gov.au/=
elpg

This guide is designed to help you as part of your schools leadership team,=
 make eLearning an integral part of your schools strategic planning.

Regards

Margaret Fusinato

ICT eLearning Project Officer

Gippsland Regional Office, DE&T

PO Box 381, Moe, Vic, 3825

PH:   51270400

FAX: 51261933

Email: fusinato.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Every school an excellent school.

Every student receives an education of real value.

Administrator of: www.gipps-learningshells.vic.edu.au <http://www.gipps-lear=
ningshells.vic.edu.au/>