[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: OT e learning plans

Rankin, Ellen E rankin.ellen.e at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 19 13:56:52 EST 2007

Hi Leanne,

The Hume Region is currently developing OT e learning plans on behalf of
all schools in the Hume Region.  Once we receive a copy I will forward
one on to you.  Perhaps your Region is doing something similar.  Check
with them.

On another note:  I used to teach at Ringwood Tech.  Say hello to Jim
Ymer, Tony Devereux, Jeanette Barton and any other ex Ringwood Techians
for me.  My husband, Kevin Rankin also taught there so hi from both of
us.

Ellen Rankin

Assistant Principal

Rutherglen High School