[Year 12 IT Apps] Sample examination questions

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 16 16:14:42 EST 2007

How about it guys?

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Christophersen, Paula P
Sent: Mon 16-Apr-07 4:03 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Year 12 IT Apps] Sample examination questions

Hi Janet and colleagues

The response I received from Examination Unit is that they will maintain the=
ir policy of not providing sample responses. Assessment Reports usually indi=
cate either acceptable responses (ones which were provided by students and c=
onsidered acceptable) or, at times, correct answers. I can only suggest that=
 the IT community share their expected responses and then identify any areas=
 of contention. I am happy to contribute to this form of discussion.

Regards

Paula

Paula Christophersen

ICT Curriculum Manager