[Year 12 IT Apps] Timetabling Software Packages

Clare, Ian J Clare.Ian.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 16 15:08:09 EST 2007

Please excuse the cross-posts but I feel this list would know more about
the subject.

My principal has asked me to investigate timetabling packages and was
wondering if any list users could offer some suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Ian Clare

Information Technology Teacher

Casterton Secondary College

Ph   03 5581 1588 Fax 03 5581 1518

clare.ian.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
<BLOCKED::mailto:clare.ian.j at edumail.vic.gov.au>

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.