[Year 12 IT Apps] the gov't document..

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 9 10:04:32 EST 2007

I just took a look at the document you mentioned about Roland in your reply to Paula. Its very comprehensive and informative. Not to mention a pretty straight forward read even if it is a bit long.
I agree about the positive aspect for our web design content(across many levels!).
Cheers.
Kent Beveridge,
I.T. to years 8-12
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."