[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Sessional work at VU

Bill Oldham billo at kew.hotkey.net.au
Mon Apr 2 20:19:57 EST 2007

Hi Helen,

Did I meet you at that last PD session that Kevork was running for the VET
teachers? There was someone there from Corio, but I cannot put a name with
the face.

Usually Susheel is pretty good about returning calls. He might actually be
taking some time off for once.

Try his email at Susheel.chand at vu.edu.au and see if you have any luck.

Regards, Bill Oldham from Magical Bill's Balloonacy, Melbourne, Australia