[Year 12 Its] VB.NEt Pricing

Frank Merlino frankm at sjc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 11 09:37:23 EST 2006

Thanks Frank,
The page comes up with a notice that the information could not be found.It is a MS page andf gives options with many links. You have experience with this issue...would you know where the best place to get the info you mention would be? I could spend a long time searching...I am hoping you ave the relevant page bookmarked!1

Regards,