[Year 12 Its] VB6 and PowerPoint problem

John de Figueiredo johnde at holmesglen.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 30 13:39:37 EST 2006

Hi Jim

This appears to be what you had in mind?
http://skp.mvps.org/ppt00021.htm

Cheers - John

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
John de Figueiredo - 9564 2647
Staff Computer Applications Trainer
Holmesglen Institute of TAFE VC PA
johnde at holmesglen.vic.edu.au
www.att.holmesglen.vic.edu.au

>>> bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au 30/03/2006 10:41:54 am >>>

Hi all, I have a problem trying to integrate a simple VB countdown
timer into a PowerPoint presentation, so that as the presentation is
being shown the visible timer continues to count down. Is this possible?
Any suggestions? Cheers,Jim  Jim Bunn
CCNA CCAI
Technology Coordinator
Hampton Park Secondary College
Victoria  Australia
bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education &

Authority and
http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
Teachers Association Inc
Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and
content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au

the email administrator.

MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.