[Year 12 Its] Building IS case study answers

Mark Carter cartem at gvgs.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 17 11:13:06 EST 2006

Hello all,

Thanks to those that posted the answers to the Chapter 2 questions in
"Building Information Systems".

The old URL with the answers for the case study seems to be dead and
being in my first year of teaching Y12 IS, I seem to have missed the
boat...

So, a plea to all IS teachers - does anyone have the answers to the case
studies in Chapter 3 of Building IS? In particular, I am after the
context diagram, DFD etc for the Sivwright case.

Regards,

Mark Carter
IT Department
Goulburn Valley Grammar School
Tel: 03 58218155, Fax: 03 58219337
Email: cartem at gvgs.vic.edu.au

Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
GVGS.

Every Attempt has been made to ensure that the material in this email is
free from viruses or other defects. This email is intended only for the
use
of the individual or entity name above and may contain information that
is confidential. Distribution of this email without the authors'
permission is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error contact
the
author or GVGS and destroy the original message.