[Year 12 Its] VB Express 2005

Frank Van Den Boom vandenboomfj at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 6 10:51:04 EST 2006

Firstly, thanks to the list member who pointed out that VB Express 2005 can be installed at no cost until the end of the year.

However, I have hit a snag at our place. It needs SP2, which is not part of our school's standard setup, and this is not likely to change in the short term. Does anybody know any work arounds to this?

By the way, I purchased the VB.Net resource kit from VITTA - I think it is an excellent resource if you are not strong on this product. I just hope I can find a work around so that I can use it here!!

Frank