[Year 12 Its] RE: is Digest, Vol 16, Issue 17

Muscat, Laurie J Muscat.Laurie.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 13 10:37:33 EST 2006

Hi Kevork.

Thanks! I stumbled across that just 10 minutes ago, and have requested a password. I have a few bits and pieces in text books here, but there is a reasonable difference between VB.NET (2003) vintage as compared to the 2005 vintage, particularly in Database connection, and how it's done.

As you know, lots to take in first year teaching. Even though I'm - *ahem* - mature age - I feel like a first year apprentice again!! (that was 20 years ago..)

Thanks again.

Laurie Muscat.
IT Teacher
Bellarine Secondary College.