[Year 12 Its] U4_SAC1

alan whittaker awhittaker at netspace.net.au
Tue Jun 13 10:10:42 EST 2006

Not using a database example?  Sounds fine to me, Laurie.  I often
show my students how to link VB6 with Filemaker 5, but for the SAC I
get them to write a quiz program for say 5 users which will write
scores to disk, retrieve scores and sort them.  This may be seen as
elementary, but if I was a hot shot programmer, I wouldn't be working
as teacher, would I?
Alan