[Year 12 Its] Need your help

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Fri Dec 15 15:40:11 EST 2006

Dear Asha,

  I am up within 2 km of you at Forest Hill College ..however
I will be teaching PHP and MySQL as the programming language.
If you wish to have a partnership despite this language difference feel
free to contact me, otherwise I hope you find a partner school that suits.
 PS Regards to Donna Callow who is on your staff and was at Forest Hill
for many years.

Best Wishes