[Year 12 Its] Moodle Moot ... or ... We Wish You a Moodle Xmas

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 4 09:36:15 EST 2006

Hi Geoffrey,
The Moodle Moot is at
grandma funks cafe
256 Swan Street Richmond
6.30pm Monday 4th Dece (today)

Feel free to arrive unannounced!!! We will be happy to see you

Cheers

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson