[Year 12 Its] VB.NET 2005 Express error

Andrew Shortell a.shortell at braemar.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 28 09:54:04 EST 2006

It is a trust thing !!

Microsoft does not trust like you do

Use Kevork's marvelous search facility for the lists and look at
solutions that were proposed for the same problem with vb.net installs

In the past there have been some very detailed explanations that have
solved these sorts of problems

Good luck - not everyone publishes to stuff that google can access

Have you ever noticed that Kevork has managed to keep these lists away
from google ??

Although some of the stuff that is on the website is out there - thus
solutions on the list will not appear in google

These lists are a marvelous resource - Kevork has done a great job here

Andrew Shortell
Braemar College