[Year 12 Its] New Edulists Feature -- search all messages ordocuments ever posted !

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 14 13:34:59 EST 2005

Hi Gordon,

 I have had a quick look but not had time to do justice to it. I'll keep you posted ... !
I have been distracted with all the solutions on line ....

Keep Well

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> gordonp at horsham-college.vic.edu.au 10/14/05 01:38pm >>>

 a very delayed thanks Kevork - you've just made a good resource great with the search facility.

Did you have any luck with Borland C++ array issue??

cheers                    gordon

"Kevork Krozian" <kevork at edulists.com.au> on Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:58:07 +1000 wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>    Sorry for the cross posts. But I am hoping you will not mind when you see the content !
> I have added a web based search page at the edulists site to allow for a search of any keyword or document or any combination of words on any list running at edulists , all through a web based form.
> The link is under Search on the navigation menu on the left hand side of the page.
>
> I hope this will prove useful for everyone.
>
> Kevork Krozian
> Mailing List Creator and Administrator
> kevork at edulists.com.au
> www.edulists.com.au