Re:[Year 12 Its] Re: [Year 12 IPM] VELS and ICT * An Attempt to Model an Ideal Working Relationship (de Fig on leave till Mon 1st Aug)

John de Figueiredo johnde at holmesglen.vic.edu.au
Sat Jul 23 11:32:40 EST 2005

I am on holiday - I'll be back on Mon 1st Aug.
Leah Maine will be monitoring my email for TAFEVC requests.
If it's really urgent please send TAFEVC queries and requests directly
to Leah.

Regards - John

Proud Sponsor and Official Training Provider of the Melbourne 2006
Commonwealth Games.
the email administrator.

MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.