[Year 12 Its] Google Earth.

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:44:53 EST 2005

thanks Con, very interesting product - I've seens raves about Google Map but
when I checked it out a while back I think it only covered the USA,
unfortunately

This product does cover Australia:
http://earth.google.com/data.html
http://earth.google.com/coverage/australia_lg.jpg

shows the areas of australia covered by Google Earth

http://earth.google.com/tour/
Note: Street address searches are limited to the US, UK and Canada only.

http://earth.google.com/product_comparison.html
table displaying comparisons b/w their free and commercial releases

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/Cat/0
the forum contains an educational section but the answer to the following
question was a bit cryptic:
is google earth (the free version) legal to use in schools (k-12)??
 Investigate our educational programs for what may be unexpected generosity.
Send an email or PM to Dennis
Reinhardt<http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showprofile.php?Cat=0&User=24599&page=34&what=showmembers>.

--
Bill Kerr